Nursery Nurse Level 3
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse Level 3|
|Location||Staines upon Thames|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18000.00 to £ 19000.00 per annum -|
Nursery Practitioner- Staines
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Benefits: annual salary reviews, child care discounts, in house training, career progression opportunities, team building events.
We are helping a child care company in Staines, recruit qualified staff for their nursery. The manager is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic practitioners, to build a strong effective team. There are children waiting to start as soon as staff are in.
This a permanent, full-time position within a growing company. There will be plenty of career progression opportunities available with this role. The manager is keen to find a candidate who would be willing to develop the role and become a room leader.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
• Brand new setting opened 2018
• Caters for children aged 3 months - 5 years
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for.
• Supportive, friendly management team
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:45 - 18:00
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links. Free car park for staff onsite.
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
• As a nursery practitioner you will work as part of a team to provide quality care and education for the children
• You will be required to plan for, observe and record the children’s development, with responsibility for a key group of children
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• To adhere to nursery policies and procedures and to work in line with current regulations as outlined by the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
• You will have a Level 3 qualification in child care. Level 2 qualification with a desire to complete your Level 3 will also be considered.
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and confidence
• Caring and respectful attitude
• Effective communication skills and ability to build effective partnerships with parents and children<br />
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in child care
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 2 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 2 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP