Nursery Nurse Level 3
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse Level 3|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18000.00 to £ 22000.00 per annum -|
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Level 3 practitioner for an established nursery near Stoke Poges. This a permanent, full-time position within an enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate will benefit from gym membership, a private health plan, childcare vouchers, discounts on services and products, increasing annual leave with service, career development opportunities.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
Requirements of the role
• A Full and Relevant Childcare qualification
• An enhance DBS check will be required for this position
• Knowledge of Safeguarding and EYFS
• First aid, Basic food hygiene and safeguard training desirable
• Previous experience working with children
Duties will include
• Having a key group of children, observing and recording their development using online programme
• Plan and carry out age appropriate activities
• Maintain and safe and welcoming environment
• Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all times
• Building positive and successful relationships with colleagues, children and parents