|Type of Position||Nursery Practitioner|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 17500.00 to £ 21000.00 per annum -|
Nursery Practitioner- Henley
Benefits: to be discussed during interview
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Practitioner for an established Private nursery near Henley. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 45 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 07:30 - 18:30, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
• In-house chef and nutritionist
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30 - 18:30
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
• As a nursery practitioner you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
• To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
• You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within childcare.
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
• Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in childcare
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 2 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP