Level 3 Practitioner
|Type of Position||Level 3 Practitioner|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18000.00 to £ 21000.00 per annum -|
KiddyKare are helping a small but busy nursery in South East London, recruit an enthusiastic Qualified Nursery Practitioner. The manager will consider Level 3 candidates and strong Level 2 candidates who want to do their Level 3. The candidate’s preference and previous experience will be considered when selecting which age range, you work with. The nursery has a friendly and welcoming team and you will benefit from a supportive environment.
Requirements - Nursery Practitioner
• Childcare qualification Level 2, 3 or above
• Able to work full time, shift pattern all year round
• An understanding of the EYFS, Child Development and Safeguarding
Main duties – Nursery Practitioner
• Work as part of a team, with shared responsibilities
• Observe and track children’s development and plan activities, that reflect each child’s interests and stages of development
• Building strong relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Follow the nursery’s policies and procedures, including safeguarding and confidentiality
Benefits – Nursery Practitioner
• Competitive salary with annual pay increase
• Paid bonuses
• Childcare discount
• Training opportunities
• Career progression
• Retailers discount
If you are interested in this Nursery Practitioner position, please apply now.