|Type of Position||Nursery Practitioner|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18000.00 to £ 20000.00 per annum -|
Nursery Practitioner- Chesham
Benefits: annual salary reviews, in house training, team building events, earn up to 3 extra bonus days off per year.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Practitioner for an established Private nursery based in Chesham. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
• In-house chef and nutritionist
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 18:00
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
• As a nursery practitioner you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
• Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
• Office based duties including managing resources, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment.
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
• You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within child care.
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
• Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in childcare
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 2 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 2 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
If you're interested in this position please apply