|Type of Position||Nursery Practitioner|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18000.00 to £ 20000.00 per annum -|
We are looking for a dedicated and dynamic Level 3 nursery practitioner to work at a day nursery in Winnersh. This is a lovely nursery where staff are passionate about child care. They have expertise and skills to offer a high-quality service. This is a full-time position working shifts between Monday – Friday all year round. There is a great supportive company where staff are encouraged to progress. If you are interested in the role, please apply now.
Your duties will include:
• Being key worker to a group of children, preparing profiles and planning next steps
• Observations and reports
• Basic household duties including laundry and serving meals
• Building positive interactions and relationships with children
The company offers
• Opportunities to train and progress
• Supportive management team
• Annual pay reviews and bonus schemes
• Staff social events
• Increasing annual leave with each year of service
Requirements of the role
• Level 3 child care qualification
• An enhanced DBS check
• Team player
• Good communicator
• Relevant training e.g. first aid, safeguarding and basic food hygiene – desirable but not essential.
If you are interested please apply now!