|Type of Position||Room Leader|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 20000.00 to £ 23000.00 per annum -|
Room Leader required in Amersham
We are currently looking for an ambitious, organised Room Leader to join a friendly team in Amersham. You will be required to work weekly shifts patterns based on a 40-hour week. Do you want a new role in a supportive, growing team?
What the nursery will offer:
• Sign up bonus of £500.00 following a successful 6-month probation period.
• Opportunity for Career Progression
• Increase of annual leave per year of service
• Competitive salary package
Your duties will include:
• To plan, prepare and evaluate activities at the appropriate ability levels of the children
• The ability to Liaise with the Local Authorities and other professionals
• Manage your staff team
• Support management team with the smooth running of the nursery
• Settling and introducing new children into the setting
• Completing risk assessments and ensuring health and safety checks are completed
What we need from you:
• Minimum of a full and relevant Level 3 qualification in child care
• Ability to cope in a challenging situation
• The ability to manage a team
• Caring and supportive approach to looking after children
If you are interested then please apply now, we look forward to receiving your application.