|Type of Position||Room Leader|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 20000.00 to £ 24000.00 per annum -|
We are looking for a professional Room Leader to join a fun and happy team at a Day Nursery in Hayes. The nursery is looking for someone who can lead and motivate others, who can build strong effective relationships with adults and children and who has a positive, caring approach to working with children.
Staff Benefits include
• Salary DOE
• Continuous development, progression and training opportunities
• Annual recognition awards and bonuses
• Childcare discounts
• Generous annual leave with an additional day off each year for your birthday.
Duties will include
• Leading a small staff team, carrying out 1:1s
• Overseeing the rooms planning, observations and record keeping. You will have your own key group of children
• Being responsible for maintaining a safe and welcoming environment in your room
• Ensuring the nursery policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Building positive and successful relationships with colleagues, children and parents
Requirements of the role
• A Full and Relevant childcare qualification Level 3 or above.
• An enhance DBS check is required for this position
• Good knowledge of Safeguarding, EYFS and Ofsted regulations
• Up to date First aid, Basic food hygiene and safeguard training desirable
• Previous experience working in an early years’ setting