We are looking for someone to be totally responsible for managing the smooth daily running of the 2-3s room on an outstanding basis. This is a full-time role with the opportunity to compress your hours into a 4-day week.
What the nursery offers you:
- Competitive salary- up to 24k
- Holiday entitlement which increases with service, additional day of holiday after 3, 4, and 5 years + extra 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Real commitment to training
- Supportive, nurturing environment
- Full uniform and meals
- To closely manage all colleagues so they follow the entire business management system at all times, strictly complying with all statutory and legal requirements and to support colleagues in doing so, ensuring that the children's safety and wellbeing is maintained at all times.
- To ensure the room is always appropriately staffed.
- To manage any purchasing responsibility, ensuring no overspend.
- To oversee all administration for the room (children, families, team induction, health and safety, food/kitchen etc),
- To ensure the room are fully maintained and totally safe, maintaining our boutique / homely feel and support with this in garden/outdoor spaces.
What you need:
- Full and relevant level 3 qualification
- At least 1 years previous experience
- Needs to love the outdoors
If you are interested in the above position, then please apply now.