We are looking for a Creative, Knowledgeable and Supportive Deputy Manager to join the management team of a nursery in Uxbridge. Someone who is approachable, adaptable and can provide effective support to the team. The successful person will work closely with the nursery manager to ensure the nursery runs smoothly. They will also share their responsibility, of ensuring the childcare service provided is effective and successful. You will work full time, all year round, Monday - Friday, 42 hours per week with paid lunch breaks. This is a permanent position with a generous salary and benefits.
Staff Benefits include
- Salary £24,000-£26,000
- Continuous development, progression and training opportunities
- 50% staff childcare discount
- Childcare discounts, Highstreet shopping discounts, car scheme, pension, health care and gym membership discounts.
- Generous annual leave with an additional day off each year for your birthday. As well as increasing leave for each year of service.
- Flexible working hours, option to compress hours to 4 days a week.
Requirements of the role
- A Full and Relevant childcare qualification Level 3 or above.
- An enhance DBS check is required for this position
- Strong working knowledge of Safeguarding, EYFS and Ofsted regulations
- Up to date First aid, Basic Food Hygiene and Safeguarding training - Desirable
- 3 years post qualifying experience working in an early years' setting with supervisory experience
Duties will include
- Assisting with the overall day to day running of the nursery and overseeing staffing
- Covering in the absence of the Nursery Manager
- Dealing with challenging situations in a calm and effective manner
- Helping ensure the nursery policies and procedures and risk assessments are monitored and adhered to
- Building positive and successful relationships with colleagues, children, parents and outside agencies and professionals
If you would like the opportunity to develop within a growing company, then please apply!