We are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Manager for a friendly setting in Acton. This role is working 40 hours a week over 4/5 days with the opportunity of compressed hours. This managers position is based within a purpose-built setting with an open plan lay out.
What the nursery offers:
- A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews
- Free Uniform
- Five, fully paid, in house training days each year
- Annual 'Superstar Awards Day' to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Full support for professional development from Level 2 to Degree
- 50% off your childcare fees
- Birthday annual leave day off
Your duties as a nursery manager:
- To take responsibility for drawing up curriculum plans.
- To be responsible for providing a high quality of education and learning.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that performance management systems are in place and followed.
- To organise the key person system and to effectively supervise staff daily.
- To ensure records are properly maintained and updated, e.g. daily attendance register, accident and incident forms etc.
- To liaise closely with parents/carers.
- To contribute to and to implement all nursery policies and procedures.
What we need from you:
- Proven experience of working in a nursery setting at a supervisory level.
- Level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or higher.
- Sound understanding of child development, and of children's needs.
- Ability to plan and implement a curriculum.
- Demonstrable and detailed knowledge of current legislation relevant to the early years.
If this role sounds like a role you'd be interested in then please apply so we can discuss this further.