Are you an enthusiastic nursery practitioner? Do you enjoy working with children? KiddyKare are currently recruiting for a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner for a day nursery near High Wycombe. This a permanent, full-time position where the successful candidate will be provided with opportunities for career progression and further training, as well as a generous holiday package.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
- Continuous development, progression and training opportunities
- Annual recognition awards
- Childcare discounts, Highstreet shopping discounts, car scheme, pension, health care and gym membership discounts.
- Generous annual leave with an additional day off each year for your birthday. As well as increasing leave for each year of service.
- Flexible working hours, option to compress hours.
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
- To act as keyworker for a group of children
- To plan and carry out activities
- To observe and record children’s development
- To liaise and build effective relationships with the parents
- To ensure children are safe and to adhere to safeguarding procedures
- To be aware of and adhere to all the setting’s operational policies and procedures
- To work well as part of a team
Personal Specification | Nursery Room Leader
- Level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working with young children
- Sound knowledge of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Effective communication skills
- Friendly and flexible approach
If this is the job for you, please apply now
Interviews: to be held ASAP