KiddyKare are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join a wonderful day nursery based in Slough.
Do you have early years experience?
Are you looking to join a company with amazing benefits?
What the nursery can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Progression within the nursery
- Benefits such as discount on retail
- Support with additional qualifications
Your main duties:
- To assist the Manager/Deputy Manager with the development and administration of the nursery, in accordance with the Organisation's and Ofsted's policies and procedures.
- To accept full day to day responsibility for the efficient running of the baby room, ensuring that all of the children's needs are met, and that any concerns are identified and communicated to the Nursery Manager/Deputy immediately.
- Supervision of Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants who work in the room that you are responsible for.
- To compile and maintain development records on children and report to the Nursery Manager at agreed intervals. Ensure that all records are accurate.
- Demonstrate and lead good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
- To occasionally open and close the nursery.
What we need from you:
- Level 3 in childcare (min)
- Previous early years experience
- Supervisory experience (preferred)
- Passion to excel in your role
If you are interested in this position then please apply!