We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a brand-new nursery opening in February 2021! This brand new, purpose-built nursery is looking for someone full-time, 40 hours a week, over 5 days.
What we need from you:
- Level 3 in childcare minimum, higher level training desirable
- Previous Nursery Manager experience
- A good understanding of children's development needs, learning styles and the EYFS
- A high level of safeguarding and child protection experience
- The ambition and drive to make the new setting thrive!
- To contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for all children
- To take responsibility for drawing up curriculum plans.
- To be responsible for providing a high quality of education and learning.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that performance management systems are in place and followed.
- To organise the key person system and to effectively supervise staff daily.
- To ensure records are properly maintained and updated, e.g. daily attendance register, accident, and incident forms etc.
- To contribute to and to implement all nursery policies and procedures.
- To work in partnership with all parents/carers, building and maintaining relationships
What the nursery is offering you:
- Competitive salary up to £36,000
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work within a growing company
- Opportunity to further your education
If this role is perfect for you then please apply! We look forward to your applications.