Required in Maidenhead
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 8 - £10|
Being a Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant - Nursery Practitioner - Childcare Nurse / Assistant is a rewarding career, each day you have a new and interesting challenges, working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities.
Kiddykare are currently seeking a Nursery Nurses - Nursery Assistants - Nursery Practitioners - Childcare Nurses / Assistants Unqualified, Level 2 and 3 qualified to work in a variety of Nurseries in Berkshire and surroundings areas.
Temporary / supply work hours;
• Hours can range between 4 and 40 hours per week
• Hours can vary between 7:45am to 6:30pm
Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant Requirements;
• A good time keeper
• Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
• A friendly person
• Able to work flexible hours
• Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Nursery Assistant - Nursery Practitioner - Childcare Nurse / Assistant
• To be able to follow instructions
• The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience of looking after children under 5 years of age either in their own home or in a nursery setting.
If you enjoy working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities, then a new temporary, supply childcare position could be the role for you.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Check.
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.
Nursery room leader | Nursery Nurse | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare | Nursery Practitioner | Nursery room manager |