Required in Ascot
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 0 - £0|
Term Time Only, Early Years Practitioner - Ascot
Duration: Term Time Only: 8.30am – 3.30pm with additional hours available if required.
Salary: £9 per hour
Benefits: Term Time only working, Staff Uniform, Onsite parking, pension scheme.
KiddyKare are recruiting for an Early Years Practitioner, Level 3 or above, to join a highly motivated team at a popular Pre School in Ascot. This is a permanent, term time only role, 8.30am – 3.30pm, with additional hours available if desired. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and committed to providing high quality childcare.
About the Nursery - Early Years Practitioner
• Set in a lovely location
• Open 7.30am – 6pm
• Breakfast and After School Club sessions available
• Outside play space and easy access to local outdoor areas
• Homely and friendly environment
Requirements - Early Years Practitioner
• Recognised Childcare qualification, Level 3 or above
• Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and Child Development
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willingness to undertake further training to enhance the role
Main duties include - Early Years Practitioner
• To ensure a high standard of care and education for all children within the pre-school
• To ensure the smooth running of the pre-school
• To support other members of the team
• To implement the daily routine
• To carry out planning, observations and record keeping related to the children’s development
• Be key person to a group of children
• To promote learning through indoor and outdoor play
Interested? Apply now.
Early Years Practitioner | Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 3 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
KiddyKare specialise in nursery placements. We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.