|Type of Position||Daily Nanny|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 19 - £19|
NURSERY PRACTITIONERS REQUIRED IN WEST DRAYTON
£16,300 - £17,300
KiddyKare are helping a popular Day Nursery in West Drayton look for Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Practitioners. They are looking for fun, enthusiastic and dedicated practitioners who can work full time, all year round. This is a permanent position working a 40hour week, Monday – Friday on a shift rota between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
About the Nursery – Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator/ Nursery Assistant
• Open 8.00am – 6pm, Monday – Friday all year round, except for bank holidays.
• Large spacious rooms, with an outdoor area
• Caring, welcoming environment
• Friendly, professional team
Requirements - Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator/Nursery Assistant
• Full relevant Level 2 or Level 3 childcare qualification
• Previous experience of working with children under 5 years old
• Experience of working with children under 2 years old (preferable)
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good communicator with children and adults
• 1st aid (preferable)
• Knowledge of child development
Main duties - Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator/ Nursery Assistant
• Promote positive relationships within the Nursery
• Promote the promotion of health, safety and wellbeing of the children within the nursery.
• Support the children’s development, learning and play within the room.
• Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
• Contribute to the effectiveness of team work.
In return the nursery is offering - Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator/Nursery Assistant
• A competitive salary
• Opportunity to join a pension scheme
• Staff uniform
• Great opportunities for training and personal development
KiddyKare specialise in Nursery recruitment, we understand from first-hand experience the demands and challenges of working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest, all our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.
If you are the Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator/Nursery Assistant for this job, please apply now.