|Type of Position||Room Leader|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18 - £20|
KiddyKare are currently recruiting for a proactive room leader for an established private nursery close to Ascot. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year, 7.45am to 6pm Monday - Friday. This nursery closes for one week during Christmas and on all bank holidays.
About the Nursery | Nursery Room Leader
• Village setting, close to local amenities
• On site chef and housekeeper
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:45 - 18:00
• Excellent public transport links
• Stimulating and exciting, planned activities and events
• Friendly professional team
The Job Role | Nursery Room Leader
• Ensure all children’s development records are up to date
• Mentoring staff and trainees
• Observations and Planning and activities are effective and quality
• Attending management meetings
• To build effective relationships with families and children
• Oversee keyperson system in the room
Personal Specification | Nursery room leader
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within childcare.
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
Required Skills | Nursery Room leader
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
• Lots of staff events
• Training programmes
• Childcare discount
• Uniform provided
• Pension scheme