Required in South West london
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Location||South west London|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 17 - £20|
KiddyKare are supporting a lovely and established nursery in South West London to recruit a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their friendly and supportive team.
The management team are looking for a dynamic Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, who is committed to working in childcare and is motivated to developing their career.
They understand what is important to both children and parents, and their aim is to provide the perfect solution to any parent looking for childcare for their little one.
This role would suit someone who is looking to join a nursery that has a home to home environment.
To apply for this Level 3 Nursery Practitioner role, you should have:
• Level 3 childcare qualification or above
• Experience in an Early Years setting.
• Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Experience of team work
• Commitment to childcare
• Awareness of Safeguarding
The Level 3 Nursery Practitioner’s duties will include:
• To work as part of a team, with shared responsibilities
• To build positive relationships with children and their families
• To observe and track children’s development
• To plan and carry out activities, that reflect each child’s interests and stages of development
• To share information with parents daily, about their child’s learning
• Follow the nursery’s policies and procedures, including safeguarding and confidentiality.
The successful Level 3 Nursery Practitioner will receive:
• A competitive salary and annual leave entitlement
• Staff benefits
• In house training opportunities
• Annual staff events.
If you are interested in this Level 3 practitioner role, please apply today