|Type of Position||Nursery Manager|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 23 - £26|
KiddyKare are helping this established nursery to recruit a full time, experienced and motivated Nursery Manager. Our client is looking for someone who is positive and organised, with a strong vision and who can think outside the box and is commercially smart.
Our client believes in rewarding staff’s hard work and there are fantastic staff benefits that come with this job. This is a small setting, belonging to a growing childcare company, that is open 07:45 - 18:00, Monday – Friday, all year round. There is some flexibility in how the shifts are worked.
Nursery Manager key responsibilities:
• The day to day running of the nursery
• Delivering high standards of care and education
• Effectively leading, inspiring and managing the staff team, including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
• Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way
• Developing strong parent partnerships and families
The ideal Nursery Manager will need:
• Experience as a Nursery Manager
• A full relevant Early Years qualification for 3 years+
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references
If you have the experience and skills to fulfil this Nursery Manager position, please apply now.
A bit about KiddyKare
We understand from firsthand experience the demands and challenges of working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.