|Type of Position||Cook|
|Temp / Perm||Temporary|
|Salary||£ 0 - £0|
We are looking for an experienced Chef to cover maternity leave at a busy nursery in Slough. This is a temporary position that may turn into a permanent role. The hours are 9-4pm or 9.30-4.30pm, Monday – Friday.
You will need to have:
• Experience working in a nursery kitchen or similar.
• A working knowledge of Health and Safety, Environmental Health inspections & COOSSH
• An understanding of child nutrition and healthy menus
The job will include:
• Preparing healthy nutritious meals and snacks for the children
• Ordering and managing deliveries
• Ensuring the kitchen is always kept clean and hygienic
• Liaising with staff to plan, prepare and give out meals for children with allergies or specific requirements
This position will require an enhance DBS clearance and references
If you would like to find out more or you would like to apply, please give me a call on 01628 675828