Needed in Reading
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 17000 - £19500|
KiddyKare are recruiting for a L2 or L3 practitioner for a nursery based in the Reading area. The manager of the nursery is looking for someone who has passion, enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, as well as a great personality. Staff benefit from a competitive salary, good holiday allowance relevant training paid for, childcare discount. The successful candidates’ preferences and skills will be considered, when selecting which age range, they will work with.
• Open 7.30am – 6.30pmn Monday – Friday all year round.
• Plenty of opportunities for professional-development and to progress within a childcare career.
• Easily accessible by road and public transport
• Working in a busy play room
• Planning, observing and recording the children’s development
• Liaising with families to ensure appropriate care is provided
• Ensuring a safe and stimulating environment
• A qualification in a childcare related subject at minimum of Level 2
• A good level of GCSEs in Core Subjects
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of the EYFS and how children learn
If you are a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner looking for your ideal nursery job and you want to join a professional welcoming team, please apply now.