|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18500 - £20000|
The management team of this beautiful day nursery near Sunbury are looking to recruit two Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners. They offer a professional and supportive work environment, a great outdoor learning and forest school programme, in an easily accessible location both by road and public transport. They are open to which age range the successful practitioner would like to work with.
Requirements - Nursery Practitioner
• Childcare qualification Level 3 or above
• Able to work full time, shift pattern all year round
• An understanding of the EYFS, Child Development and Safeguarding
Main duties – Nursery Practitioner
• Work as part of a team, with shared responsibilities
• Observe and track children’s development and plan activities, that reflect each child’s interests and stages of development
• Building strong relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Follow the nursery’s policies and procedures, including safeguarding and confidentiality
Benefits – Nursery Practitioner
• Competitive salary with annual pay increase
• Paid bonuses
• Childcare discount
• Training opportunities
• Career progression
• Retailers discount
If you are interested in this Nursery Practitioner position, please apply now.