Required near Stansted
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 8 - £8|
We are recruiting for a qualified childcare practitioner to join a nursery near Stanstead. The manager of the nursery is looking for dedicated, friendly, enthusiastic staff who have a genuine passion for working with children. The successful candidate will join a growing company, who offers a competitive salary and benefit package as well as support, great training and progression opportunities.
This is a full-time permanent position, all year-round Monday-Friday. You will be working shifts during the hours of 8am-6.30pm. You will work as part of a team in the playrooms and have shared responsibilities for planning, observing and tracking the children’s development. You will liaise with the children’s parents and carers and ensure the children are in a happy, safe and secure environment.
• Have a full childcare qualification Level 3 or above
• Be able to work full time, shift pattern all year round
• Preferably have some previous experience of working in a childcare setting
• Have a caring and friendly nature
• Be a team player, with good communication skills.
If you are looking for a rewarding fun filled job, please apply now.