|Type of Position||Room Leader|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 16000 - £20000|
Nursery Room leader – Aylesbury
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £16,500 to £20,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Bonus (after probationary period)
Kiddykare are currently recruiting for a proactive Nursery room leader for an established Private nursery based in Aylesbury. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week being the hours of 8am to 6pm.
About the Nursery | Nursery room leader
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
• In-house chef and nutritionist
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 18:00
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Job Role | Nursery room leader
• To assist and support the Nursery management team in the day-to-day management and running of the Nursery.
• To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
• To ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences.
• To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• To ensure the lunch time process in all childcare rooms are as smoothly as possible and routines are followed.
Personal Specification | Nursery room leader
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within childcare.
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents.
Required Skills | Nursery Room leader
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
Nursery room leader | Nursery Nurse | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare | Nursery Practitioner | Nursery room manager |
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.