|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 17500 - £19000|
Kiddykare are supporting a well-resourced nursery to find level 2 or 3 in childcare nursery nurse/ nursery practitioner.
This is a lovely established nursery close to the Reading area has been known to be a fun place to work and progress your career in.
The nursery is furnished with 'age appropriate' toys and resources, ensuring they provide the best standard of care, development and education, with lots of natural aspects which the children enjoy greatly.
The Management team are looking to recruit a level 3 nursery nurse/Practitioner to join their established team.
This vacancy is a full-time position they offer shift work between the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm. You will be working alongside other team members in a professional fun environment!
Your day-to-day tasks include:
• Working alongside the nursery team to provide the children with a stimulating environment to encourage and support child initiated learning by offering appropriate levels of support in a stimulating environment.
• Promoting positive management of children's behavior.
• You will need to have a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage as you will be involved in planning and developing a balanced program of activities to support children in their learning.
• To support partnership with families and act as a key person for a group of children and maintain children’s records and online learning journey records.
• Safeguarding and promoting their welfare at all times.
• To work alongside the nursery management team and adhering to policies and procedures to provide and maintain a high quality of care for the children.
• Other duties appropriate to the post as directed by a member of the Management Team.
In return, they offer:
• A professional friendly work place
• Competitive salary of up to £18,000 for the nursery nurse role
• Great holiday entitlement
• Great career prospects
• Pension scheme
• Parking on site
• Flexible shift patterned hours
• Social events for staff
A little about us at KiddyKare
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest all our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who stand out from the rest as we have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.