|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 18000 - £18500|
Nursery Practitioner- Slough
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: up to £18,500 (dependent on experience and level of qualification)
Benefits: annual salary reviews, in house training, team building events, free car park, benefits to be discussed during interview.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Practitioner for an established Private nursery based near Maidenhead. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
This nursery is looking for staff for the baby room and one for the preschool room.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner – Level 2 or level 3
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged
• 3 months - 5 years.
• In-house chef and nutritionist
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00- 18:00
• Must be a car driver or have transport as nursery is not close to transport links
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner – Level 2 or level 3
• As a nursery practitioner you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
• To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner – Level 2 or level 3
• You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within childcare.
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
• Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in childcare
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 2 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.