DBS application process
- Through our online DBS system we will enter your details and send you a link with personal login details and a password.
- A Payment of £53 is required (this is a standard price we don’t make any money on this).
- DBS’s usually take 48 hours to process, you will receive a hard copy at your home address for you to keep and take to the nursery.
DBS Update service
For a small subscription of just £13.00 you can have your DBS certificate kept up to date. This means you won’t require a new DBS certificate with KiddyKare or other future employers. You must apply for the update within 19 calender days from the issue date of your DBS certificate. You can join the update service online at www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service you’ll then receive a unique ID which must be keep secure.
You must retain your DBS certificate to show to employers with your update DBS number.
Benefits of this:
- Saves you time and money
- One DBS certificate is all you may ever need
- Get ahead of the rest and apply for the jobs DBS checked