How to become a KiddyKare nanny
We look for Nannies who are reliable with minimum of 2 years childcare experience, love working with children, and can provide the following confirmable information:
- Minimum two years of childcare experience
- Minimum of two fully checkable references from previous employers
- Minimum of two proofs of identity: Passport, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificate, Work Permits/Visas.
- Current and valid DBS Check
- Inspection of original childcare certificate(s) of qualification and other relevant certificates
- Up-to-date Paediatric First Aid Training certificate (or willing to undertake an Paediatric First Aid Course)
- Full UK working rights (full valid UK work visa)
- Ofsted Registered or willing to register (not mandatory)
- Clean driving licence valid in the UK (driving licence not mandatory)
We will only ever send you to families that are right for you both personally and professionally.