KiddyKare are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager in Reading. We are currently looking for someone who has previous team management experience in an early years setting. This role is currently a full-time position working shifts on a 40-hour basis.
What the nursery can offer you:
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous childcare discount
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday
- Free car parking on-site
- Up to £28k annual salary
Your duties as a Deputy manager:
- To Support the implementation of the EYFS, including overseeing planning and record keeping.
- To work closely with parents/ carers to maintain good relationships.
- Support and maintain working relationships with relevant local authorities, regulatory bodies, and other agencies.
- Keep up to date with the current policies and procedures.
- Assist the manager with maintaining the daily running of the setting.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings, along with other events.
What we need from you:
- Full and relevant Level 3 childcare Qualification.
- Previous experience either managing a room or team within a nursery.
- A sound understanding of the EYFS.
- Thorough knowledge of Safeguarding procedures.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, then please apply or get in contact to discuss the role further!