We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join an established nursery in Battersea. Do you have team management experience within a nursery? Are you looking for your next step within an expanding company? This role is based on a 40 hour week, working shifts between 8am-6pm Monday- Friday.
- Training and career development within a growing company
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Increasing annual leave with each complete year of service
- Opportunity to purchase additional Holiday
- Discount and savings at over 1000 retailers
- Ensure compliance with registration and legislative requirements, including any requirements outlined by Ofsted.
- Proactively engage with the children in the setting, taking an active role in their care, learning and development while at the nursery and supporting staff in all aspects of their role.
- Support in rooms as required to ensure compliance with the EYFS and meet the needs of the nursery.
- Full involvement in the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Manage employment relations issues such as probation reviews, flexible working, grievances, attendance management and disciplinary issues.
- Support the Nursery Manager with the management of the nursery's budget and occupancy.
What we need from you:
- Full and relevant Level 3 qualification
- Previous team management experience within an early year setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can cover in the room when required
If you are interested in this position, please apply!