We are looking an experienced Third in Charge to support the daily running of a nursery in Kingston. Someone who can motivate and inspire others and be a positive role model in an early years' environment. The successful person will be part of the leadership team and there will be opportunities to for progression within the company, for the right person.
Staff Benefits include:
- Highly qualified and Knowledgeable management team to learn beside
- Competitive salary package
- Annual salary review
- Up to 50% free childcare
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free gym membership
- Discounted hair & beauty treatments
- Exciting team events
- We offer good career progression & training opportunities
Requirements of the role:
- A Full and Relevant childcare qualification Level 3 or above.
- An enhance DBS check is required for this position
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding, EYFS and Ofsted regulations
- Up to date First aid, Basic food hygiene and safeguard training desirable
- Previous experience working in an early years' setting
Duties will include:
- Co-managing and coaching a team of practitioners
- Providing guidance and training to the nursery team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures, and practice to drive improvement.
- Providing out of-room support when required
If you interested in this role please apply now!