KiddyKare are currently recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager to work in a Day Nursery in Henley.
Are you naturally creative with the ability to lead a team?
Do you have the enthusiasm and determination to succeed in a new role?
What the nursery can offer you:
- A competitive salary and wider benefits
- 1 week closure over Christmas
- Starting bonus of £1000
- A supportive team
- The opportunity to grow and develop across the company
What we need from you:
- Full and relevant Level 3 childcare Qualification
- Previous experience either managing a room or team within a nursery
- A sound understanding of the EYFS
- Thorough knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
Your duties as a Deputy Manager:
- To Support the implementation of the EYFS, including overseeing planning and record keeping
- To work closely with parents/ carers to maintain good relationships
- Support and maintain working relationships with relevant local authorities, regulatory bodies and other agencies
- Keep up to date with the current policies and procedures
- Assist the manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the Nursery
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings, along with other events
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact/ apply and one of our friendly consultants will be in contact!