KiddyKare are recruiting for Holiday Staff
**No official childcare qualfication required**
Are you looking for a flexible role to fit around other commitments?
KiddyKare are recruiting for nursery assistants to work across several nursery settings, to support the staff team and children.
- To be friendly and passionate about your work.
- You must have childcare experience such as babysitting, but no professional qualifications are needed for this role.
- The ability to work at least 4 hours a week
- To have great timekeeping plus the ability to use your initiative and follow instructions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing a fun and safe environment for the children at the nursery setting.
- Bringing great ideas to the setting to support the nursery team with activities throughout your shift.
- Supporting with tasks such as mealtimes, messy activities, and outdoor play.
- Following the KiddyKare safe practice guide.
- Following any policies or procedures provided at each individual setting.
- The flexibility to work the hours and days you want, based in the locations that work best for you!
- Great rates of pay plus you’ll be paid every week.
- Support from experienced childcare trained consultants, ready to answer any questions or queries you may have.
- Pension Scheme
- Temp of the month vouchers
How will I be paid?
Unlike some agencies KiddyKare pay the employees' pension, income tax, employee, and employer NI. This will be shown clearly on your payslip separating the hourly rate and holiday pay. This means the amount you receive in your bank account will be clear and correct with HMRC guidelines.
If you are interested in the role, please do apply by calling KiddyKare on 0162867828 or emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, please feel free to visit www.Kiddykare.co.uk where you can look at all the roles, we have available.