|KiddyKare are currently recruiting for a proactive Nursery Room Leader for an established Private nursery based in Reading. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team. This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week being the hours of 8am to 4:30pm.
About the Nursery
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
• In-house chef and nutritionist
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 16:00
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links
The Job Role
• To support the Nursery management team in the day-to-day management and running of the Nursery. <br />
• To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
• To ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences.
• To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• To ensure the lunch time process in all childcare rooms are as smoothly as possible and routines are followed.
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within childcare.
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents.
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare