|Type of Position||Nursery Practitioner|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 17000.00 to £ 20000.00 per annum -|
A position has become available in a fast-growing company that offers competitive salary packages with performance related reviews. If you are looking to do further training, a fantastic benefit the nursery provides is opportunities to professionally develop with support for training and constant career progression.
• Bupa Health Care package which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
• 50% off your child care fees if your child attends any of our settings
• Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax
• Annual ‘Superstar Awards Day’ to celebrate individual and team achievements
• Bonus for great attendance
The Job Role:
• As a nursery practitioner you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
• To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• This position is for a nursery nurse for the baby room and the toddler room
• This position is suitable for someone who is level 2 or level 3 qualified as the nursery will support you in training.
• Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
If you are looking for a role then please don’t hesitate to get in contact or apply.