KiddyKare are working with the management team of a reputable nursery company, to recruit a professional, dynamic Nursery Manager (NVQ or 3 or equivalent) who will lead and inspire the staff team, as well as to oversee the day to day running of their nursery in High Wycombe.
Open 7.30am - 6.00pm, the successful Nursery Manager will work full time, 40 hours per week on a shift basis. This is a warm and welcoming nursery, with a real homely feel. Taking children from 3 months to 5 years. It is a purpose-built nursery with excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. They have great access to transport links, as well as onsite parking.
Nursery Manager requirements and duties:
- The successful candidate will be a Nursery Manager with previous experience, strong leadership skills and a person who can inspire and motivate.
- In addition to having experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility, the Nursery Manager will be a charismatic Early Years practitioner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development.
- They will have at least an Early Years Level 3 qualification.
- In addition to a full and relevant Level 3 qualification and DBS check, the ideal Nursery Manager will also preferably have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification. However, this is not essential.
- Effectively leading and managing of the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
In return, the Nursery Manager will receive:
- Free uniform.
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependents, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Support from the senior team
- Childcare discount
If you are interested, then please let me know and apply!