We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join a small, family run nursery based in Slough. The nursery is open 8am-6pm with opportunity to work flexible hours. The setting has onsite parking and is also accessible by public transport.
- Working with the Manager and the management team to plan and deliver quality education.
- Supervision, mentoring and training of the team.
- Implement a high standard of safety, security and child protection, ensuring procedures are applied properly by all staff.
- In the absence of the manager, day-to-day management of the Nursery.
- Participate in development and execution of marketing plans to maximise occupancy.
- Maintain strong parent/ carer relationships.
- Count within ratio as a key worker and deliver excellent operational practice when required.
- Can-do attitude and real passion for childcare.
- Solid understanding of EYFS and the statutory framework.
- Significant experience in Safeguarding.
- Reliable and able to lead a staff team.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Level 3 in childcare - (minimum)
If you would like to know more about this position then please apply now!