Required for brand new nursery in Staines
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 0 - £0|
Nursery Practitioner- Staines
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable (dependent on experience)
Benefits: annual salary reviews, childcare discounts, in house training, career progression opportunities, team building events.
We are helping a childcare company in Staines, recruit qualified staff for their brand-new nursery. This is an exciting opportunity to be there from ‘the start’, as this nursery grows and develops. The manager is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic practitioners, to build a strong effective team. There are children waiting to start as soon as staff are in.
This a permanent, full-time position within a growing company. There will be plenty of career progression opportunities available with this role. The manager is keen to find a candidate who would be willing to develop the role and become a room leader.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 08:00 - 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
• Brand new setting opened 2018
• Caters for children aged 3 months - 5 years
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for.
• Supportive, friendly management team
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:45 - 18:00
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links. Free car park for staff onsite.
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
• As a nursery practitioner you will work as part of a team to provide quality care and education for the children
• You will be required to plan for, observe and record the children’s development, with responsibility for a key group of children
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• To adhere to nursery policies and procedures and to work in line with current regulations as outlined by the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
• You will have a Level 3 qualification in childcare. Level 2 qualification with a desire to complete your Level 3 will also be considered.
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and confidence
• Caring and respectful attitude
• Effective communication skills and ability to build effective partnerships with parents and children
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in childcare
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 2 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 2 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.