For growing nursery near Egham
|Type of Position||Deputy Nursery Manager|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 24 - £28|
KiddyKare are helping a new nursery near Egham recruit a Deputy Nursery Manager, who is willing to work hard. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team. The owners of this nursery will pay a good salary for the right candidate.
Benefits | Deputy Nursery Manager
• Good salary for the right candidate
• Onsite parking available
• Childcare discount
• Annual leave increases with service
• Career progression opportunities
About the Nursery | Deputy Nursery Manager
• Ofsted rated Outstanding with further relevant accreditations
• Open 7.30am – 6pm, Monday – Friday all year round
• Beautiful setting
• On-site parking available and easily accessible by road, with excellent transport links
• Well organised and professional team
The Job Role | Deputy Nursery Manager
• To manage the smooth daily running of the nursery on an outstanding and profitable basis; ensuring best practice, at all times.
• To assist the manager in leading and managing practice.
• To help to oversee team management
• To ensure effective planning, observations and record keeping
• To build and promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
• To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Personal Specification | Deputy Nursery Manager
• You will have at least 3 years’ experience working within childcare.
• You will have management experience/experience in a similar role
• You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room.
• Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with others
• You will be willing and able to work hard and be committed to your role
• You will be flexible and supportive
Required Skills | Deputy Nursery Manager
• Fully recognised Level 3 qualification in childcare or above
• Level 5 or 6 early years qualification, or qualification in management