Required in Ealing
|Type of Position||Nursery Manager|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 30000 - £33000|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager for an established nursery based near Southall. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team. This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 07:30 - 18:30, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery | Nursery Manager
• The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
• In-house chef and nutritionist
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30 - 18:30
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Job Role | Nursery Manager
• As the Nursery Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
• Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
• Office based duties including managing resources, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment.
• To write clear reports and oversee record keeping
• Ability to manage difficult situations in a calm manner
Personal Specification | Nursery Manager
• You will have proven experience of working in a childcare setting and of managing other staff.
• Qualified to Level 3 or above in a relevant childcare qualification
• Excellent understanding of child development and needs
• Excellent knowledge of current legislation and the EYFS
• Good management skills and ability to carry out effective supervisions and performance related tasks
• Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
Required Skills | Nursery Manager
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
• At least 1 years’ Nursery Management OR 2 years’ Deputy Nursery management experience
• First Aid certified
• Safeguarding certified
Desired Skills (not essential) | Nursery Manager
• BA Hons Degree in Early Years or Foundation Degree
Please apply for this Nursery Manager role if you have the following experience:
Deputy Nursery Manager | Nursery Manager | Nursery Management | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP