For an independent nursery in Beaconsfield
|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 16500 - £18|
KiddyKare are recruiting level 2 and 3 qualified staff for an independent nursery in Beaconsfield where ‘family’ is the focus. This is an exciting permanent, full time position within a supportive team. There is the potential to progress to a room leader for the right candidate.
Benefits: pension, childcare discount, internal and external training, management support, uniform.
About the Nursery | Nursery Practitioner
• Independent setting
• Caters for children aged 3 months - 5 years
• The nursery aims to provide a family approach within a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors.
• Open 51 weeks of the year
• Supportive, approachable team
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:45 - 18:00
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner
• As a nursery practitioner you will work as part of a team to provide quality care and education for the children
• You will be required to plan for, observe and record the children’s development, with responsibility for a key group of children
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• To adhere to nursery policies and procedures and to work in line with current regulations as outlined by the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
• To follow safeguarding procedures and promote the well being and safety of children at all times
Personal Specification | Nursery Practitioner
• You will have a Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and confidence
• Caring and respectful attitude
• Effective communication skills and ability to build effective partnerships with parents and children
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification in childcare
• SEN knowledge and training – desirable
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | NVQ Level 2 | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 2 | First Aid | Safeguarding | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
We understand from first-hand experience the demands and challenges of working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.