For Breakfast, After School and Holiday Club
|Type of Position||Nursery Manager|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 13500 - £16500|
Do you have a qualification in childcare? Are you enthusiastic and able to lead a team? Then apply now, to become a Manager at a Breakfast, Afterschool club and Holiday club near Maidenhead.
KiddyKare are looking for a dedicated Manager for a lovely company who provide breakfast, after school and holiday care for children. The role is to run exciting and fun clubs for children aged 3-14 years old.
This is a permanent position and the hours are 26 hours in the term time and working 6 full weeks in the holiday club over the year. You will then have 40 days holiday a year.
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Managerial experience
• Applicants must be reliable, flexible, enthusiastic and hardworking.
• Ensuring the children are cared for in a safe, happy and stimulating environment.
• Deploying staff effectively and delegating tasks
• Working as part of a team
• Engaging with children in all aspects
• Building an excellent partnership with parents
• To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the company
• Complete training as and when necessary for your future knowledge and progression
The company is committed to safeguarding all children and therefore all applicants will need to undertake a DBS check. They also follow safer recruitment practices and therefore ask all applicants to complete a full application form.