|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 15000 - £16000|
*New Nursery Practitioner Role - Near Slough *
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £15000- £16000 (dependent on experience)
KiddyKare are helping an excellent nursery near Slough recruit a Nursery Practitioner, who is willing to work hard and help lead their team. The role is full time (40 hours) between the hours of 8am until 6pm.
Benefits | Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse
• Fantastic salary for the right candidate
• Career progression opportunities
The Job Role | Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse
• To contribute to the room planning.
• To understand the requirements of the EYFS, health and safety and Ofsted.
• To fulfil the role of a Key Person and work in partnership with parents/carers, ensuring all children’s individual needs are met, including observing, planning and evaluating development activities.
• Ensuring key children’s learning journeys, next steps and cohort tracking is up to date.
• Building relationships with parents and staff to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
• To interact effectively with all children.
• To ensure the process for new children and children who are transitioning is followed appropriately.
• To ensure the procedures for own key children transitioning are followed and all paperwork is up to date before the transfer takes place.
• To assist in the setting up of the room in the morning, throughout the day and closing down the room in the evening.
• To support the team with hygiene for children including nappies, toileting, face and hands wiping and changing a child’s clothes.
• To maintain records and reports, keeping daily diaries of the children’s progress and activities.
• To assist with general cleaning, tidying and sterilising.
• To contribute to the board displays.
• To adhere to and implement all Nursery policies and procedures.
Required Skills | Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification or Level 2 with desire to complete Level 3
• Nursery Nurse experience
• First Aid certified
• Safeguarding certified
Please apply for this Nursery Practitioner role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Practitioner |Nursery Nurse | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | NVQ Level 3 | First Aid | Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP
At KiddyKare we specialise in nursery recruitment. Our consultants understand from first-hand experience the demands and challenges of working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest, all our KiddyKare consultants are childcare qualified and have been in your shoes as practitioners and managers of nurseries. We are a well-respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.