|Type of Position||Nursery Nurse|
|Temp / Perm||Temporary|
|Salary||£ 8 - £9|
Nursery Nurse Required in Berkshire area
Flexible working hours
Hourly rate from £7.50-£9 p/h
Exciting opportunity to gain experience and work according to your own schedule
KiddyKare are currently seeking a Nursery Nurses - Nursery Assistants - Nursery Practitioners – who are either Unqualified or have their Level 2 and 3 in childcare to have the opportunity to work in a variety of nurseries in your area.
Job Role | Temporary Nursery Nurse
• Hours can range between 4 and 40+ hours per week
• Hours can vary between 7:45am to 6:30pm
Personal Specification | Temporary Nursery Nurse
• A good time keeper
• Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
• Friendly and enthusiastic
• Able to work flexible hours
• Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse
• To be able to follow instructions
• The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience of looking after children under 5 years of age either in their own home or in a nursery setting.
Required skills | Temporary Nursery Nurse
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | Level 2 | Level 3 | First Aid | Childcare | Nursery room manager | Nursery room leader
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Check.
Here at KiddyKare we understand from firsthand the demands and challenges working in and alongside the childcare industry. Standing out from the rest most of our KiddyKare Consultants are Childcare Qualified and have been in your shoes as Practitioners and Managers of nurseries. We are a well respected and reputable Nursery Recruitment Agency who have a proactive, professional and friendly approach.