To assist Area Manager in London
|Type of Position||Nursery Manager|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 35 - £45|
Are you a Nursery Manager ready for extra responsibility, the next step in your career?
Are you motivated to succeed and ensure high quality service for children?
We are currently looking for a full time, permanent Senior Nursery Manager in London, who as well as managing a setting will provide support to an Area Manager.
The job involves assisting with offsite visits, Ofsted action plans, SEFs, audits/inspections, event planning, training support, reports, budget planning, SEFs for nurseries within the company.
The successful candidate will be:
• Committed to supporting others
• An effective communicator
• A strong leader
• Solution focussed and improvement conscious
• Able to manage and report on budgets
• Excellent understanding of the EYFS and Ofsted standards
• ICT literate
They will have:
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
• Full and relevant L3 childcare qualification
• Degree/EYPS preferable
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Nursery Manager role
• Valid drivers’ licence or able to travel to other settings.
If you would like to know more about this position or you believe you are the person for this role please apply now.