5 days a week
|Type of Position||Daily Nanny|
|Temp / Perm||Permanent|
|Salary||£ 0 - £0|
Part-time Nanny required in Maidenhead
Hourly rate from £9-£12 p/h
Exciting opportunity for a part-time nanny in Maidenhead
KiddyKare are supporting a lovely family in Maidenhead who are looking for a part-time nanny to work 5 days a week, 6 hours a day. Extra hours can be offered dependent on expectations. This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys routine but would also be able to have some flexibility in their daily routine.
Job Role | Part-time nanny
• Help the children get ready for school in the morning
• Ensure they have breakfast
• School run (driver essential but drive is on average 8 mins)
• Light housework available is extra hours are required
• School pick ups and stay on until parent arrives home.
• Tea/ dinner
• Support children with homework
• Taking the children to their extracurricular activities, both based in the area.
Personal Specification | part-time nanny
• Caring and nurturing nature
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Able to commit to the role, take it on long-term.
• This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to work with older children
• Ensure established routine is supported
• Fun and energetic
Required skills | part-time nanny
• Minimum two years of childcare experience
• Minimum of two fully checkable references from previous employers
• Minimum of two proofs of identity: Passport, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificate, Work Permits/Visas.
• Current and valid DBS Check
• Inspection of original childcare certificate(s) of qualification and other relevant certificates
• Up-to-date Paediatric First Aid Training certificate (or willing to undertake an Paediatric First Aid Course)
• Full UK working rights (full valid UK work visa)
• Ofsted Registered or willing to register (not mandatory)
• Clean driving licence valid in the UK (driving licence not mandatory)
Please apply if you are interested and I will be in touch. Many thanks, Kayla at KiddyKare
We are currently offering vouchers for recommending a friend to KiddyKare.
KiddyKare is a respected and reputable childcare recruitment agency, that was established in 2008. As a growing company we have proved to be reliable, professional and proactive. We look outside of the box when searching for, recruiting and retaining nannies and we have successfully placed nannies with families in and around the Berkshire area.
Nanny | Au-pair | Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | Early Years | EYFS | Safeguarding | Level 2 | Level 3 | First Aid | Childcare |