KiddyKare are currently looking for someone to join a supportive team as a Deputy Nursery Manager to lovely nursery setting. You will work closely with the Nursery Manager to provide an exceptional Early Years learning environment.
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary of £25,000-29,000
- Additional holiday for long service
- Fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- On-site parking
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a full and relevant Level 3 in childcare as a minimum
- Has recent experience of managing a team in a good or outstanding setting
- Has experience of working and running a setting in the managers absence
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure smooth running of the nursery.
- Ensure smooth running of the nursery in the absence of the nursery manager.
- To have a sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures, statutory welfare requirements and Ofsted expectations.
- To Support the implementation of the EYFS, including overseeing planning and record keeping
- To work closely with parents/ carers to maintain good relationships
- Support and maintain working relationships with relevant local authorities, regulatory bodies and other agencies
- Assist the manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the Nursery
- Both office and room based, to cover when Room Leaders are absent
- To ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed in line with Local Authority and Company procedures.
- Role model, support and provide training to staff members
If you are interested in this position please apply today, and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch to discuss the role further!