KiddyKare are supporting a team in Thorpe who are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Manager. With plans of expansion and growth within the team, the nursery is looking for someone who can hit the ground running! The role is based on a 40 hour week over 4+ days.
What the nursery offers you:
- Training and career development within a growing company
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Increasing annual leave with each complete year of service
- The successful candidate will be a Nursery Manager with previous experience, strong leadership skills and a person who can inspire and motivate.
- In addition to having experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility, the Nursery Manager will be a charismatic Early Years practitioner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development.
- They will have at least an Early Years Level 3 qualification.
- In addition to a full and relevant Level 3 qualification and DBS check, the ideal Nursery Manager will also preferably have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification. However, this is not essential.
- Effectively leading and managing of the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
What we need from you:
- Previous Nursery Manager experience
- Level 3 in Childcare and Education or higher
- Showcase high quality practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management
- Experience in managing a team of staff
If you are interested in this position please apply today!