KiddyKare is looking for an experienced Manager to oversee the running of a nursery based in Woking. This is a beautiful setting with both indoor and outdoor areas, alongside its own private parking. This role is currently a full-time position working within the hours of 7:00-18:00.
What this role can offer you:
- Substantial Childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme
- A confidential employee assistance programme
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
What we need from you:
- The successful candidate will be a Nursery Manager with previous experience, strong leadership skills and a person who can inspire and motivate.
- In addition to having experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility, the Nursery Manager will be a charismatic with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development.
- They will have at least an Early Years Level 3 qualification.
- In addition to a full and relevant Level 3 qualification and DBS check, the ideal Nursery Manager will also preferably have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification. However, this is not essential.
- Effectively leading and managing of the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call to speak to one of our friendly consultants at KiddyKare